Drive-In Trunk or Treat: Hocus Pocus (PG)
Youth Recreation & Enrichment / Family Fun & Special Events -
Join us as we celebrate Halloween by coming together at the Pepper Pike Learning Center to watch Hocus Pocus!
Halloween trivia, treat bags, a costume contest, and glow sticks galore will surely provide fun for people of all ages.
As an added bonus, we will have Orange Community Education & Recreation staff members and Orange Early Childhood teachers greet you as you drive thru "OCER Alley", a fun path with decorated trunks to be voted on by you!
Proceeds generated from concessions and 50/50 raffle tickets will benefit the Orange Community Education & Recreation Scholarship Fund, we thank you in advance for your support.
Special thank you to our sponsor Waterway Carwash for heling to make this event possible!
Hocus Pocus runs for 1 hour and 36 minutes. Movie will begin shortly after at dusk.
Movie Synopsis: After moving to Salem, Mass., teenager Max Dennison explores an abandoned house with his sister Dani and their new friend, Allison. After dismissing a story Allison tells as superstitious, Max accidentally frees a coven of evil comical witches. Now, with the help of a magical cat, the kids must steal the witches' book of spells to stop them from becoming immortal.
Parental Guidance Rating Warning: This movie is rated PG. Some material may not be suitable for children, parental guidance is suggested.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines at the Drive-In
- Purchase tickets online for contactless check-in upon arrival.
- Restrooms are open at the Pepper Pike Learning Center, masks must be own while inside the building. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Practice social distancing to stay safe while at the Drive-In.
- If you chose to sit outside your vehicle in lawn chairs, stay with members of your party.
Want to be Part of the Fun?
If you would like to be involved, please consider making a donation of candy for our treat bags!
Drop-off your generous donation before Monday, October 25 at the Pepper Pike Learning Center between 8:30-5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Any $50 donation or 1,000+ peanut free treats will allow local businesses and community organizations to include flyers, giveaways or branded items in treat bags. Orange Community Education & Recreation is a part of the Orange City School District. We are prohibited from distributing political literature, materials or other forms of campaign collateral on campus. Orange Community Education & Recreation has final discretion on all items included in treat bags. Contact Jennifer Kempert via email at email@example.com with any questions.
More Information & Rules of the Drive-In
- Tickets to the Drive-In are sold per vehicle and are general admission. There is no assigned parking available. There is no guarantee which vehicle you will be parked next to when arriving. We are not able to accommodate special requests for parking.
- In the event of inclement weather, the date and time may be subject to change. Movies are typically rain or shine. If there is a severe weather event that causes us to cancel and not reschedule the movie, your tickets will be refunded to you.
- No smoking is permitted on campus.
- Outside food and beverage are allowed. However, no alcohol is permitted.
- During the pre-show, we will instruct you to tune your FM radio to a station that will allow you to enjoy the movie from the comfort of your vehicle.
- We ask for you to stay with your vehicle unless purchasing concessions or using the restroom.
- You must park your vehicle where the parking attendant directs you. If you are directed to park facing forward, please plan accordingly on how many people can sit in your vehicle and view the screen while parked facing forward. It is our goal to make sure everyone has the best view possible for the movie.
- Only in the last two rows of the parking lot may a vehicle park nose in and open their hatch to view the movie. These spots are first come-first served. Once filled, all other vehicles will be parked facing forward towards the screen, and your hatch will not be permitted to be open.
- All lights must be off on your vehicle, including your parking lights. Please check your vehicle prior to arrival.
- If your vehicle requires a tow or AAA service, service vehicles will not be allowed into the Drive-In until after the movie has ended.
Orange Community Education & Recreation has final discretion on all policies. Thank you for your compliance.